Hexagon Measurement Systems
No matter what Hexagon measurement equipment or software you use, we want to hear your ideas and suggestions on how we can improve.
Thanks for your assistance in helping us shape the future.
As of yesterday, I'm now programming in an office at the opposite end of the factory to the CMM.
The operator isn't always at the CMM especially if it is a long program.
Could PC-DMIS be set to send an email out to specified users when:
1) the program stops when the probe crashes
2) the probe needs manually removing/inserting
3) the program reaches the end
Is there a way to force field checks on a schedule basis, otherwise the tracker will not measure? Or to at least send a forced notification?
1. If I comp a t-probe tip on one tracker, for a t-probe that will be used on multiple trackers, is there a way to upload that new tip definition to the other trackers through SFx?
2. Can we auto-export all calibration and compensation files to store on an offline server?
Customer support service by UserEcho